Friday, December 31, 2010

pop, pour & flow

happy new year!
for the record, my four {favorite number} resolutions for this year are as follows:
shop at target no more than two times a week.
drink at last a glass of water a day.
take more pride in my appearance:
{new clothes, more manicures, wearing make up for errands, etc.}
text a friend a day.

fairly confident i can keep these resolutions.
the first one will be the hardest.
here's to 2011, what will hopefully be a year full of peace & personal growth.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely need to join you on the drinking water! I only drink diet coke...so bad, I know! I like the text a friend resolution, too! That's a great way to keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I don't know if I could keep that Target one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes this post reminded me that i didn't make any resolutions yet, I better get at it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the resolution to take more pride in your appearance (granted I think you always look cute). I think I need to add that to my list. I tend to just scruff by in sweatpants, no make-up, etc. whenever I can but I think I need to step it up a little especially at work (gotta love casual dress code).

    Happy New Years Jessica!!!!

    ReplyDelete