Tuesday, January 17, 2012

bring your own sunshine

oh hi there. happy 2012!
the past 6 months have literally flown by.
i suppose that's what happens when a 7 mo. old puppy is romping around your house.
but he makes me happy. so happy. so that's ok with me.

but now that we're a few days into 2012,
it's time for me to finally make good on my intentions in this post &
start my own happiness project.



for the month of january i'll be focusing on my attitude w/ these three goals:
1. positive words lead to a positive attitude. {stop being negative}
2. be easy to please at work & at home. {go with the flow}
3. breathe. {think twice before venting to others/facebook/twitter}

i've been tracking my progress so far. it's amazing what a little challenge can do.
i am much more aware of my attitude than ever before.
i can feel the change already. the shift towards the positive.
a brighter outlook. {more sunshine}
a lighter feeling.


photo via bippityboppityboo

4 comments:

  1. love this! Excited to follow along on your journey. It IS amazing what a little challenge can do and just being more "aware"
    good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show yous some blog luv! def enjoyed this post :)

    http://infinitelifefintess.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete