Friday, March 11, 2011

spring is sure to follow

this week holds {what i hope is} the last threat of snowfall.
this makes me very happy.
don't get me wrong, there are times that i enjoy a snowfall:
usually the first white & fluffy snow of the year is always magical
& i welcome snow around the holidays with open arms.
but that's about where my love for the white precipitation ends.

& so, as much as i love cuddling up with a thick blanket, i am ready for spring.
warmth. hours upon hours of daylight. fresh grass. dinner cooked on the grill.
the beginning of lake season. open toe shoes. capri's. margaritas. new-ness.

i did pretty well on my list of 15 things to do this winter .
perhaps i'll make a spring list.
photo via the brides cafe

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping this week is the last chance of snow for the rest of the season too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo ready for spring and summer!! Hoping this weekend is a nice one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you! I'm sitting out on my screened porch right now, loving the springlike weather we're having here in the Carolinas. Can't wait until it's here to stay!!

    ReplyDelete